Privacy and Cookies Policy
Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl
Legal and Operational Headquarters: Pratonieri, no. 6 - 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) - Tel .: +39 0522 934896 P.IVA: 00182960351 - Iscr. Reg. Impr. RE n. 90066 - Cap. Soc. € 78.000,00 i.v. - Website: www.dieffesrl.org - e-mail: email@example.com
Treatment of personal data
Information pursuant to art. 13, D.LGS. 196_2003 - POLICY PRIVACY
According to art. 13, D.Lgs. 196_2003, named "Code for the Protection of Personal Data", the Company writer, as a data controller and data controller, informs that the personal data acquired with reference to the commercial relations established will be the subject of processing in compliance with the above mentioned norms.
In connection with these treatments, the above mentioned Company also provides the following information.
1. PERSONAL DATA SOFTWARE - The personal data that Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl treats are collected directly by Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl to the Customer on or after the signing of the Contract at the execution stage of the same, or from public sources.
2. SENSITIVE DATA - The consent that Dieffe of Franceschini & C. srl requests to Customer does not concern sensitive data.
3. DATA PROCESSING FINAL - The Customer's personal data are handled within the normal activity of Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl for the following purposes:
(a) closely related and instrumental purposes for the performance of the Contract and the management of the Credit arising from the Contract itself; the provision of personal data necessary to achieve these aims is compulsory;
b) purposes related to the obligations laid down in laws, regulations and Community legislation, as well as by provisions laid down by the Authority, as lawful by law and by supervisory and control bodies; the provision of personal data necessary to achieve these aims is compulsory; the pursuit of these purposes does not require the consent of the Customer to the processing of his personal data;
c) Functional purposes for the work of Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl: all communications of an administrative or commercial nature, and specifically the promotion and sale of products and services by Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl - as well as of Clients or commercial partners and technicians of the same - also made by sending advertising material, conducting market surveys, telephone communications, all activities carried out through paper or automated communication systems (e-mail, sms , mms, telefax, etc.).
(d) the supply of such data to a third party, free of charge or for a consideration. The provision of personal data necessary for this purpose is not mandatory; the Customer has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of his personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
4. DATA PROCESSING MODES - The processing of personal data is carried out manually and by electronic means, with logic strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. SUBJECTS TO WHICH DATA CAN BE COMMUNICATED - Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl can communicate all personal data of the Customer to the following categories of subjects: Customers, as well as commercial and technical partners; Companies performing banking and financial services; Companies performing Document Storage Services; Debt recovery companies; Auditing and auditing company; Rating companies; those who carry out, in favor of Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl, professional assistance and consultancy; Factoring companies, securitization of receivables or other transferable securities, even with offices outside the European Union; subjects providing commercial information; Computer services company; except for others by which Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl would, even after the signing of this Agreement, enter into relationships within its business activities. Persons belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be disclosed, will use the same data as Titles under the Personal Data Protection Code, in full autonomy, being outside the original processing made at Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl, or in charge of specific processing operations which fall within the contractual services that the same parties perform in favor of Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl. They may become aware of the data, in their capacity as Managers or Employees, employees and all employees, in various ways, of Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl.
6. RIGHTS PURSUANT TO ART. 7 - The Customer has the right to obtain from Dieffe of Franceschini & C. srl, as Data Controller: the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered and their communication in an understandable way ; the indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied, the processing of electronic means and the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as responsible or responsible; deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, as well as updating, rectification or, if you are interested, data integration. The Customer may object to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales or market research and communication. For any requirement relating to the processing of personal data, Customer may contact Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl., At the following addresses.
7. TITLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT - The holder and manager of the treatment is Dieffe of Franceschini & C. srl, with headquarters in Reggio Emilia (RE) 42124, of Pratonieri, n. 6, P.IVA: 00182960351, in person of the legal representative pro tempore, Tel .: +39 0522 934896, website: www.dieffesrl.org - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. TREATMENT PROCEDURES - The processing of personal data must be carried out in such a way as to ensure respect for the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of natural persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity. In particular, data must be treated legally and according to fairness; must be accurate and, if necessary, updated, relevant, complete and non-excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed, kept in a form allowing the person concerned to be identified for a period not exceeding the required period for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed. The use of your personal data is permitted only for statistical purposes regarding the use of the Internet site to control its proper functioning and to improve its performance and navigability; the data may also be used where it is necessary to establish responsibility for the commission of cybercrime for damage to the site; on the other hand, the use of data collected for advertising purposes or for marketing purposes is strictly forbidden, the prescription that Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl undertakes and strictly complies with, to the satisfaction of the Customer, by any liability may, by implication, result in in this regard to the same. The above mentioned data will be available to the employees, as well as to the employees of Dieffe di Franceschini & C. srl who, for the performance of their work, are kept and authorized to handle them. The data can not be disseminated or communicated to any third party.
10. Right of access to personal data and other rights - The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, as well as their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data, b) the purposes and methods of the treatment, c) the logic applied in the case of processing by means of electronic means, d) the identification details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, c. 2, D.Lgs. 196_2003; (e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of the persons responsible or agents. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, data integration; b) deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block, of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, (c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) of this paragraph have been made known, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment appears to be impossible, or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of r(b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communication.
11. CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - Attentive disclosure of information pursuant to art. 13, D. Lgs. 196_2003, the Customer agrees to the processing and communication of the indicated personal data in the terms specified therein.